sad: Graphics Photos: Mother And Baby Burnt By Kerosene Explosion



Physinews:As shared By a Facebook user name Ossai Ovie Success

Let's try to be extremely careful in our daily live activities so that we don't attribute our mistakes to the devil. Little things/precautions matter a lot.
This innocent baby and mother suffer as a result of kerosene explosion. The hairs even pampers burnt, so you can imagine the severity yet God is faithful to this little soul.


Not only them but others among whom some have lost their lives untimely.
Be careful at where you purchase your kerosene.
Refill your lanterns and stoves while they are off.
Don't use your mouth to blow off your stove.
Make sure it's off completely before taking it inside.
Avoid sleeping with your lantern on and inside your bedroom.
Avoid black market purchase.
Kerosene should be kept out of the reach of our children.
Don't send a minor to buy kerosene let alone filling/refilling lantern or stove or to put them on or off.
Take your stove outside for cooking.
Avoid late night cooking with stove.
May God save these ones groaning in pains in hospital wards and a happy repose to those who have passed away. Amen.
N/B: You could be a saviour to a soul by sharing or passing on this info. Remember, a soul can be any body not only your relatives mostly in the villages, church members etc.
God bless you as you do so.

Physinews mourns cry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Connect With Us On Twitter:@Physinews,Latest Videos On Instagram:@Physinews_Reports,On Skype add: Tripplejay23,Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jamiuolatoye , Call Physinews On +2348105183899 ,Email:Jamiuolatoye@yahoo.com