EVERYBODY PLEASE BEWARE THIS PLANT IS A DEADLY PLANT IT KILLS CHILDREN ONE MINUTES AFTER USED AND KILLED ADULT FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER USED


As they say there is everything in this world for good things to the worst things likewise happen in the world of plants. Most of us agree that our house needs something green the same as it says while green is better. Even many would like to have their home as a rain forest.
Please read this carefully. My son died because he put a piece of leaf in his mouth and tongue and these swelled to suffocate. This plant is very common in many homes and offices. It is deadly poisonous and dangerous, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance you should never bring your fingers to your eyes, as this could cause permanent blindness. Warn your friends and family.
Thus began a chain to share information to protect all people from this plant that could cost you life,
It all started when the little Esteban 5 years old playing, notice child to his mother that he felt bad and she thought it was just indigestion or fatigue of these common. But he began to worry when he noticed that his son was beginning to have a strange color on his skin and great difficulty in breathing.


He quickly called the ambulance, which transferred him to hospital where he was admitted poisoning emergency, no one knew what was really happening, were moments of great distress.
After 1/2 hour later, the doctor left the room where was little to inform his mother who had died and that as much as possible is that poisoning was something I had eaten. She was in shock, had no idea she could have eaten.
For this reason, he requested and ordered a blood test and the results revealed a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.
My Son Died for This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills a Child In 1 Minute and an Adult in 15!


The chemical is found in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena, which is very common thing in our own them. People who have it indoors since it has great resistance / hardness to be in the shade without the need for sunlight, either at home or in offices, but one should be especially careful especially with children by Its high rate of poisoning if it is to be consumed.
Data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, of which 75% were children under 5 years.
If someone suffered a poisoning Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends that you clean the mouth with a cold, wet cloth, rinse your eyes if any contact with the plant had and give to ingest milk. Then consult a care center.
What produces this plant is very dangerous for life because it causes death. Do not forget to share so that everyone will know about this plant and



Subscribe to PHYSINEWS REPORTS by Email For Our Latest Updates Click Here It's Free

PHYSINEWS REPORTS
↑ OUR RECENT POSTS BEFORE THIS POST WAS PUBLISHED



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS TOPIC FROM PHYSINEWS, IF YOU'RE USING MOBILE IN ACCESSING OUR BLOG PLEASE CLICK ON ANY ABOVE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON TO SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS, IF YOU'RE ACCESSING IT VIA DESKTOP USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON ON LEFT SIDE SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR CATEGORIES... THANKS FOR SHARING.. Do You Have a Products Or Services To Introduce To The World?? Fine Let Us Pin Your Adverts On Our 1,000,000+(ONE MILLION PLUS) Facebook Active group with over 3000+ daily member request Click HERE To Confirm Group 
For The World To See And Call For Your Stuff, To Contact Us Call On 08105183899 or send us mail to jamiuolatoye@yahoo.com