16-year-old Dies After Taking Adulterated Gin, Seller Arrested

Physinews:The police in Lagos State have arrested a woman who sold suspected adulterated liquor in the Oko Afo, Badagry area of the state, in connection with the death of a 16-year-old boy, identified only as Ngozi.

Ngozi, who lived with his parents on Temidola Street, Oko Afo, reportedly died about an hour after drinking local gin.

PUNCH Metro learnt that one Olufunke had sent her son, Olawumi and Ngozi to buy the gin from the woman, whose name had yet to be ascertained.

It was gathered that the seller gave Ngozi an extra gin in a nylon, which he drank while returning from the errand.
Click here if you have small manhood and you want it big,toothache,Pains,Gonorhea for man,Woman and Other Skin Disease see how you can resolve it by clicking here
He was said to have become drunk and was taken home by Olufunke, who also resides on the street.

Shorty after Olufunke led Ngozi home, the teenager was said to have gone into convulsion and was rushed to a hospital in the community, where he was pronounced dead.

A resident, who gave his name as Dele Kalejaiye, said the case was reported to the police at the Morogbo Police Division.

Kalejaiye, who spoke with our correspondent in Yoruba, said, “On Saturday, December 3, Mama Olawumi (Olufunke) called Ngozi and sent him to buy ogogoro (liquor) from her customer at Oko Afo bus stop. She asked Olawumi to accompany him.


“When they came back with the drink, Ngozi was already drunk. When he could no longer control himself, she (Olufunke) led him to his house. Her child did not take from the extra drink the seller gave them. She (Olufunke) had also been arrested.”

Another resident, who identified himself simply as Jimoh, said the deceased’s father hardly stayed at home since the incident happened.

“As I speak, I have yet to see him around for almost a week now. I learnt he stays with a relative somewhere in Badagry so he could get over the shock of his son’s death. He was really devastated. He loves him so much and he had warned him several times against taking alcohol,” he added.
READ HOW YOU CAN TURN N500 TO N500,000 WITHIN A MONTH USING FACEBOOK CLICK HERE TO READ FULL OPPORTUNITY
A police source at the station disclosed to PUNCH Metro that the remains of the deceased had been deposited in the Badagry General Hospital morgue for autopsy.

“Immediately the father of the deceased reported the case, Olawumi was arrested but the seller fled. She was eventually apprehended a few days ago. Only the boy drank the drink the seller gave them. Possibly he had never taken such before or the gin was adulterated,” the source added.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Lagos, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident, saying, “The case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, for further investigation.”

Tragedy struck the family of Echagile on Thursday, 8th December, 2016 as HND Class of 2016 graduates mourns a female graduate of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku simply identified as Echagile Ezegbe. - See more at: http://yeyenaija.com/another-delta-state-poly-student-died-her-cause-of-dead-with-shock-you/#sthash.wAYTXf3V.dpuf
Tragedy struck the family of Echagile on Thursday, 8th December, 2016 as HND Class of 2016 graduates mourns a female graduate of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku simply identified as Echagile Ezegbe.
Miss Echagile Ezegbe
The disease who was a graduate  in the department of mass communication died after returning from her place work.
According to a close source who spoke with myschoolnews.info Reporter, Miss Ezegbe had earlier complained of chest pain in the morning and also visited the hospital for a check up before leaving for work but died few minutes after returning from her place of work.
Myschoolnews.info reporter gathered that the remains of Miss Ezegbe will be laid to rest on Saturday, 10th December, 20016 at her home town in Benin -City,  Edo State.
- See more at: http://yeyenaija.com/another-delta-state-poly-student-died-her-cause-of-dead-with-shock-you/#sthash.6KyhPChY.dpuf
Tragedy struck the family of Echagile on Thursday, 8th December, 2016 as HND Class of 2016 graduates mourns a female graduate of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku simply identified as Echagile Ezegbe.
Miss Echagile Ezegbe
The disease who was a graduate  in the department of mass communication died after returning from her place work.
According to a close source who spoke with myschoolnews.info Reporter, Miss Ezegbe had earlier complained of chest pain in the morning and also visited the hospital for a check up before leaving for work but died few minutes after returning from her place of work.
Myschoolnews.info reporter gathered that the remains of Miss Ezegbe will be laid to rest on Saturday, 10th December, 20016 at her home town in Benin -City,  Edo State.
- See more at: http://yeyenaija.com/another-delta-state-poly-student-died-her-cause-of-dead-with-shock-you/#sthash.6KyhPChY.dpuf

  Let Us Pin Your Adverts On Our 300k Facebook group with over 3000+ daily member request Click HERE To Confirm Group To Contact Us Call On 08105183899 or send us mail to jamiuolatoye@yahoo.com