18 year Old Boy Dies While Trying To Charge His Phone

Godwin Ejeh
Physinews: Godwin Ejeh, a senior secondary school
student of Jesus College, Otukpo Benue
State, was electrocuted to death in the
school hostel on October 6th while trying to
charge his mobile phone. According to the
school principal Mr Ella Samuel, who spoke
to Idoma Voice, the 18-year-old died while
attempting to charge his phone directly
from a Unclad wire.

“I received a call from one of my staff
yesterday while I was on an assignment
that one of my students has been shocked
by electric, that I should rush down to
the clinic immediately, on reaching the
clinic. I only came to meet his dead
body. On getting back to my school,
after some findings, I discovered that
incident happened while he was trying to
charge his phone according to another
student by the name lucky who witness
the incident. I sincerely sympathize with
the family of deceased and I pray his
soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,

He was laid to rest yesterday 7th October,
in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo
local government area of Benue state.

So said

Post a Comment